Do you have cameras in your house?

Hello guys. I have a very delicate question for you. Several weeks ago I hired a cleaner for my house. So, I really care about my property and I am afraid she can steal anything. So, I am going to monitor my house and I am going to get some cameras or I am thinking of Ajax system right now. I mean this is a good opportunity to get all the necessary equipment at once and control your house. Of course, I am still thinking over this idea because that's a quite serious step and that's a new level of responsibility.

Re: Do you have cameras in your house?

Good afternoon. Do you think it will be comfortable for your worker to be under the cameras? Are you going to use them in every room? Then, will it be good for your family member? Honestly, I would feel uncomfy if I knew that my dad is monitoring me. Of course, it is your choice, maybe you should put all your precious stuff in one room and out a camera there or just lock the door. I have an Ajax security system. It includes fire and flood detectors, several motion sensors, and alarms. The installers have connected my outdoor cameras to the system, so I can also monitor the situation through my phone app.

Re: Do you have cameras in your house?

Hi there! Ajax is great. I have been using that system for more than a year, and I should say I am totally satisfied with it. Do you know they do not produce cameras? I mean, you can install everything except cams, but if you already have cameras the installer will be able to connect them to the system. Or try to look for them on Amazon sales. I am sure there are a lot of worthy variants for a pleasant price. As for the situation with your house worker, I think it is absolutely normal. This is your house and you can put anything you want there. If I were a cleaner, I would understand that.