Re: Decorative lighting I could install to my wall?

Hey! Led panels are always a yes, you can also go with a more warm approach with something like those strings with tons of small light bulbs that they sell in stores, I've seen those also being used to hang up photos on the spaces between the bulbs. You can also look for some themed wall lamps if you want to give that wall a certain aesthetic, you really can go nuts.

Good day! If you are looking for decorative lighting that are minimalistic, I think you should try cove lighting on your ceiling. It will surely create a classy outcome. You can even do a DIY by using or making thick LED light strips. You can also use this idea by outlining the insides of your shelves attached to your wall. That will highlight your picture frames, collections, or whatever you display in those shelves.

Do not worry about the dim light. It might have given you the perfect opportunity to put a perfect finishing to your living room. Installing wall lights will let you be more creative and you can even match the lighting and your décor.

Due to different purposes that they can serve, there is a variety of wall lighting for you to choose from. You can check some of them on the following site: https://www.ylighting.com/blog/living-r ... ing-ideas/