Re: Where should I store my cables?

Try looking for a bin that would look nice and putting them in there. It's a lazy way to do it but it looks neat. Also, look through them and only keep the ones you need. You might not realize it but you could probably get rid of most of them without it affecting you much. For example I only use one of those android type wires to charge my bluetooth speakers and headphones.

You can use a cord organizer though some are very expensive. However, you can improvise by thinking outside the box. There are plenty of readily available things you can use to keep cables organized.
A binder clip, elastic bands, or wires can be used to keep a cable folded and then you can place it in a drawer when not in use.

There are some nice looking bedside night stands out there, they have drawers to keep stuff hidden. Even though they're advertised for the bedroom, they can look really nice in the living room too, and they're a great spot to keep cables hidden.

If you buy velcro ties and keep your cables tied up together, they won't get knotted with each other.